There are many ways to keep children entertained and happy. One way is to use humor! This article will provide you with some hilarious ways to keep your kids entertained.
It’s not easy being a parent, and it’s even harder when your child refuses to be entertained. So, we’ve put together a list of things that parents can do to make sure their children are happy. These ideas range from funny games, silly songs, and crazy crafts that will make your child laugh their heads off!
1. Outdoor Activities for Kids
Outdoor activities are a great way to spend time with your kids. They can be educational and fun at the same time. Here are some outdoor activities for kids that you can try with your children.
- Take a walk in the park together and take pictures of interesting things you find along the way.
- Make a bird feeder out of natural materials like pine cones, peanut butter, and bird seed.
- Build a fort out of blankets or chairs and play hide-and-seek in it together.
2. DIY Crafts for Kids
1. DIY Fingerprint Art:
– Materials: paper, paint, acrylic paint, sponge brush, pencils
- Step 1: Paint your child’s hand with the acrylic paint and press it onto a piece of paper.
- Step 2: Draw a design around the print using the pencils. Draw some stars or a heart for example. You can also draw some lines to make it look like lightning bolts if you want.
- Step 3 – Cut out your design and hang on the wall with a string or tape.
Watch the following video to find more ideas to enetain your kids:
3. Play Dough Activities For Kids
Play dough is a wonderful activity for children of all ages. It is a great way to help your child develop their creativity and imagination. Play dough is also a wonderful tool for parents to use when they need to keep their child occupied and away from screens.
How Make A Play Dough Recipe:
- 1 cup flour
- ½ cup salt
- ¼ cup cream of tartar
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 cups water
- food coloring (optional)
Read more about menthal health activities for your kids in our article: The Complete Guide to Mental Wellness Activities for Kids.
4. Fun Family Games To Play With Children
Family games are a great way to bond with your children and spend some quality time together. Games are also a great way to keep the kids occupied while you finish up dinner or get some work done.
Some of the best family games for children include:
- Scavenger Hunt: Give each child a list of items that they need to find in the house, yard, or outside.
- Simon Says: This is an oldie but goodie! Simon Says is a game where you have to do what Simon says without doing what he says not too.
- Charades: One person acts out clues for their teammates to guess the word or phrase. The team with the most points at the end wins!